The quality of the compounds is key on any mass finishing process. They determine, process time, durability, costs and environmental impact. ROTOMEX has manufactured and distributed compounds for over more than 30 years. We have the right ROTO-BRITE® compound for your process and budget
Compounds are the chemicals added to the water in mass finishing. They are used for a multitude of reasons such as to condition the water against hard water deposits, clean and brighten parts, inhibit rust, degrease, descale and polish. They can also be in a category known as “chemical accelerators,” which.
OUR ROTO-BRITER COMPOUNDS are manufactured under the strictest of quality controls
We are able to develop new compounds in our R&D laboratory, for any particular need our customer may have.
We have an ample variety of chemical compounds.
- Deburring and finishing
- Used to suspend the small particles created when deburring and abrading parts.
They also keep work pieces clean and inhibit corrosion.
ROTO-BRITE® L-127, L-161 & L-620
- Burnishing and Brightening
- Burnishing compounds are designed to enhance brightness and to develop
certain colors after mass finishing.
ROTO-BRITE® L-525, L-543, L-547, L-555 & XL-499
- Cleaning and degreasing
- These compounds are designed to remove soil, grease, or oil from the incoming parts.
ROTO-BRITE® L-617, L-620 & L-161
- They provide corrosion resistance for ferrous and non-ferrous parts.
ROTO-BRITE® L-78,L-326 & L-980
- Acid Descaling Compounds To Cut Through Oxide Film.
ROTO-BRITE® L-414 , L-3379
- Designed to greatly improve the speed of surface conditioning through rapid oxidation
of the part surface concurrent with the abrasive action of vibratory finishing.
Compounds and recommendations for use:
|L-980||-||-||NF||green||4||9.0 - 10.0|
|L-78||-||-||-||NF||yellow||2.5||11.0 - 12.0|
|L-747||-||-||-||F||red||17||3.7 - 4.2|
|L-620||-||F||green||8||11.6 - 12.6|
|L-617||-||-||-||F||no color||25||13.5 - 14.0|
|L-555||-||-||NF||blue||11||4.0 - 4.5|
|L-543||-||-||-||F/NF||blue||17||4.0 - 4.4|
|L-525||-||-||F/NF||orange||10||4.0 - 4.5|
|L-414||descalling||NF||green||9||1.5 - 2.2|
|L-326||-||-||-||F||yellow||19||10.5 - 11.5|
|L-161||-||NF||red||3||10.5 - 12.5|
|L-127||-||NF||yellow||5||12.0 - 13.0|
|CSA-597||chemical accelerator||F||no color||19||3.0 - 4.0|
|XL-499||-||-||F/NF||yellow||4.5||9.5 - 10.5|
|L-3379||Usado para decapar||F||amber||7||12.3 - 13.3|
F = Ferrous | NF = Non-ferrous | = Excellent performance | = Good performance
All our ROTO-BRITE® compounds are packed in 5 presentations, from 1,000 Kg. to 4 Kg. Containers
Tips:¿In what concentration should compounds be used?
Just mix with tap water in concentrations from about 1-10%
Compound solutions are used in these ways:
- Batch loading, were compound is added directly
- Flow-through system the solution passes through the mass and out to a drain
- Recirculation through a settling tank, filter, or other treatment and back through the machine